What to Bring !
- A positive attitude and willingness to try/learn new things
- Warm Clothes !!!!!!! Please bring extra!! It gets very cold on the water!!!!!!
- Rain Gear – Gortex or similar breathable /windproof outer garments work best- Frogg Toggs are a good cheap suit.
- Sunglasses and a baseball hat ( preferably Detroit Tigers but any will do)
- Sunblock, asprin, any medications , I am not able to dispense medicine
- Fishing License for areas we will be fishing ( I will be able to tell you which you will need on the phone)
- A small cooler with lunch and drinks ! No Alcohol Please !
- A large cooler to take home your catch ( to be left in vehicle)
- Feel free to bring your Detroit River Maps to have me show you areas that we were fishing after the trip
- All rods, reels, and tackle will be provided